Alright! Hello! Here is my FL box for November. I know. I should post this towards the end of the month, but I can’t be bothered, and you are deserving of getting this post now. ANYWAY Here you go.
November 2020 Fairyloot Box: Enemies to Lovers
What the Box contains:
- Tote Bag designed by @rosiethorns88, inspired by The Folk of the Air by Holly Black
- Literary scrunchie inspired by Shatter Me by Tehereh Mafi
- Bag hanger (not pictured cuz I forgot to grab it) designed by @taratjah, inspired by The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Adieh
- Bookish scarf designed by @jezhawk, with a quote from A Song of Wraiths and Ruin by Roseanne A. Brown
- Foiled bookmarks designed by @rukasu.art with characters from Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin, A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas, The Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa and These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong.
- Phone Screen Cleaner designed by @taratjah and inspired by Angelfall by Susan Ee
- Tarot Cards. I finally got the ones I was missing BUT I didn’t get the page card. Looks like I have to email FL.
- Book: These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong.
Things I’ll use: The BAG. THE BAG. HEAVY DUTY AND PERFECT. The scrunchie will be used as well as the scarf. The bag holder will be used but everything else is pretty up in question.
Things IDK: IDK I’ll probably put the bag holder and the phone cleaner somewhere easily accessible, but everything else will go in the boxes that are designed for them.
Book: This book seems SUPER interesting. NOT gonna lie. Depending on what I decide to do for January and Feb for reading, this might be at the top fo the list from the synopsis alone. I always love a good retelling, afterall.
This box is entertaining in a way, because the stuff is great, but IDK if I’ll use it. IDK I’m just not feeling it rn, so I probably like this box a lot more than I’m making it seem, but am just like MEH rn.
Until Next Time!