Second box for today. I do cry that I still have not gotten my tarot cards for September, and am waiting for the new box subscription to drop. LOL I am about to go a full year into Fairy Loot and I do not regret it. I sometimes get some questionable things that I could care less about but HEY it’s okay. I’ll sell them one day. HAHA Anyway! box
October 2020 Fairyloot Box: Wicked Hearts
What the Box contains:
- Salt & Pepper Shakers designed by @noverantale inspired by the book
- Foiled Playing cards designed by @arz28 inspired by The Shadows Between us by Tricia Levenseller, The Beautiful by Reneé Ahdieh, Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson, and Even the Darkest Stars by Heather Fawcett
- Enamel Pin designed by @alchemyandink inspired by The Young Elites by Marie Lu
- Bookish Puzzle designed by @salteas inspired by Caraval by Stephanie Garber
- Bookish Socks designed by @jezhawk inspired by the Castelvania series
- Stickers designed by @_saintdri inspired by Kylor Ren of Star Wars
- Tarot Cards designed by @arz28 inspired by House of Earth and Blodd by Sarah J. Maas
- Kingdom of the Wicked by Kerri Maniscalco
Things I’ll use: The shakerssss. OH I can’t wait till I move so that I can use them! The playing cards are so nice. I put them with my other nice playing cards that I’ll never use, but look really nice. Also I recognized the characters when I saw them. LOL I love it. The pin goes to the flag. The stickers will be used in my books at some point. I’m certain of it. The tarot cards go with my other ones. I can’t wait till I get the missing cards!
Things IDK: The puzzle IDK if I will ever use. The socks I won’t. I know that already.
Book: LOL we are going to read this book for book club! So I’m happy that I got it in a book box. I have heard a lot of good things and the black pages are beautiful. They also have flowers printed on the side and its so pretty. WHA.
Here are the cards!
I do want to say I really loved these cards. I did love this box in general.
Until Next Time!