HELLO. I am sorry for the inadequacy that was November. I just kinda gave up at a point with editing my reviews. And now we are two months in to the year with no YP chapters. Look for an update on all of that! Since this is now December, we are going to have a lot more posts as I blast through books and hopes. LETS GO.
November 2020 Owl Crate: Growing Wild
What the Box contains:
- Wooden flower Press Kit designed by Peppermint Lines inspired by A Darker Shade of Magic
- Reading Planner designed by Blue Star Press
- Planner Stickers designed by Pipsticks
- Dandelion Pendant Necklace designed by Studio Kyra with a foiled box with a quote from Wild Beauty
- Botanical Postcards designed by Rheannon Ormond inspired by The Lord of the Rings
- Pin designed by Morgane Brret Shop inspired by the book
- Among the Beasts and Briars by Ashley Poston
Things I’ll use: The press kit, one day, but not any day soon. It has gone into storage for the one day when I have flowers I can dry. The reading planner, I have no idea if I will use. It def looks like I can use it, but IDK if I will use it. The stickers I WILL use. I promise that. The Dandelion Pendant will go on my magical shelf with other magical items. The Postcards will go there too, for when I have a postcard binder. The pin will go on my pin flag.
Book: The book looks very interesting, and with all the flower stuff we got in this book, I really am drawn to it. However, I have not heard this book at all. I will read it soon! (Which is a relative term for me at this point)
I don’t know what else to say about this box, other than it was just BEAUTIFUL. Like I love how everything worked so well together. Goodness! On to the next box!