LOL sorry for this coming out late today. I completely spaced posting it. Anyway, here you go!
March 2020 FairyLoot Box: Break the Curse.
I am still waiting on my April and May boxes from FL. It happens, considering what is going on in the current world, so I’m not too frustrated. However, I will note this box was rather beaten up, and that did bother me. Another person I know has had cases of her boxes breaking and I most def, don’t want that happening to me. ANYWAY. Here we go! On into what the box had.
What the Box contains:
- Cursebreaker Book Sleeve designed by @eviebookish based on A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer
- Raven Boys Headband illustrated by @taratjah and based on The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- Wonderland Passport Cover designed by @noverantale inspired by Heartless by Marissa Meyer
- Queen of Nothing Tumbler Cup designed by @noverantale based on The Queen of Nothing by Holly Black
- Caraval Lanyard by @catarinabookdesigns based on Caraval by Stephanie Garber
- Genie Notepad by @catarinabookdesigns
- Eight of Cups and Seven of Cups Tarot Cards based on Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas designed by @gabriella.bujdoso
- Bone Crier’s Moon by Kathryn Purdie with reverse dust jacket art by @dianadworak
Tumbler : To family & faerieland & pizza & stories & new beginnings & scheming great schemes. I can toast to that.
Book Cover: Failure isn’t absolute. Just because you couldn’t save everyone, doesn’t mean you didn’t save anyone.
Things I’ll use: The PASSPORT COVER. Oh, I wish I had this when I was traveling in Europe earlier, but now I have it and it is everything. The headband I’ll also use too. The Book Sleeve will go with my others, as another one to use when I just need to use another one, I suppose. The Tumbler I’ll use when I decide to go to Coffee shops again. The notepad will go with my other notepads and the tarot cards with their siblings. Even the Lanyard I probably will use, so for the first time in a while. That means everything will have a part in my life. Surprisingly.
Book: This is my second copy of Bone Crier’s Moon. Looks like I’ll be sending a copy to my friend, so that she can read it and if she hates it she can just send me back the book. I really have no need for multiple copies of a book that I really don’t care much for. The only reason I kept The Beautiful was because I really love my OG copy more than the FL copy, but I didn’t want to get rid of FL one (but I might at some point lol). This book will be read when it is read. AKA, I have no idea when that is. As it is rn, I haven’t been able to read much this month in way of books. Thus, the earliest it’ll be is probably August for Newts.
I didn’t set up my post for the May Bookish Box, so you’ll get that next week. Here is to me completing a few other books before the end of the month. AKA the first few books of June book club! HAHA.
Until Next Time Voidfriends,