Hello, hello! Here is your second book box of the day. Fingers crossed to get the August ones soon, because I am slowly funning out of time.
July 2021 FairyLoot Box: Tales Retold
This theme doesn’t feel as connected to me, color wise, as some other boxes have been in the past. Just an FYI. The color of the book is very pink and the rest of the theme is very blue. I don’t hate it, but I think it was a missed opportunity to have a very pastel themed option here.
What the Box contains:
- umbrella inspired by Heartless by Marissa Meyer
- book sleeve inspired by The Blood of Stars by Elizabeth Lim designed by @rosiethorns88
- Tin inspired by A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas designed by @chattynora
- Foiled print inspired by The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi designed by @kavon_kayleigh
- Socks inspired by Cinderella is Dead by Kalynn Bayron designed by @catarinabookdesigns
- tarot cards inspired by Caraval by Stephanie Garber designed by @morgana0anagrom
- Six Crimson Cranes by Elizabeth Lim
On Tin: Be glad of your human heart. Pity those who don’t feel anything at all.
Things I’ll use: The book sleeve and tarot cards go with my collection. The umbrella is GREAT! I needed a new small umbrella. The tin goes with my other bath tins and the print goes with my art. The socks are nice.
Book: WHA I wanted this book so much! It involves dragons too, so I was going to read it for December of Dragons but like I said, I’m not doing that this year, so it will have to wait. UGH. I don’t want to wait tho. Too bad I don’t really get a choice on this.
This box was nice. I got a lot of things I’m used to getting, which is not saying much. I do have a lot of stuff I need to get rid of at some point. Maybe I’ll open up an etsy page to get rid of the stuff I won’t use. We’ll see.
Until Next Time!