Alright, here is book box two for this group!
July 2021 OwlCrate: Potions and Poisons
Let’s see what we got.
What the Box contains:
- OwlCrate TBR Jar by Lichen and Limestone
- Popsicle Mold by @ paperbackbones inspired by Three Dark Crowns
- Bottle Keychain by Blissfully Bookish Co. inspired by The Chronicles of Narnia
- Tea towel by Aimee Mac Illustrations inspired by Labyrinth
- Bubble elixir by Fiction Bath Co. inspired by The Midnight Lie
- Enamel bookmark by Herboreal Art inspired by Alice in Wonderland
- The Poison Heart by Kalynn Bayron
- The Poison Heart pin by Icey Designs
Things I’ll use: The bath elixir, COUNT ME IN. The book mark is so freaking cute and the jar is great. I accidentally broke the bottle keychain trying to get the bottle out. Thin I tried to fix it and ruined it more. I guess it will just be a display piece. The towel is too pretty to use.
Book: I’ve heard really good things about this book, which makes me go, oh. I really want to get to this one day. I really will, I swear it.
Boxes like these, where I have so many things I like, are what make me go. Oh no, in regards to actually dropping this subscription. However, it must be done. It must be.
Until Next Time!