Alright second book box of the day! Here you go!
February 2021 Fairyloot: What the Future Holds
What the Box contains:
- Candle by @flickthewick inspired by The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
- Fairy Lights made by Fairyloot
- Enamel Pin by @jezhawk inspired by the Villains series by V.E. Schwab
- Pillow case by @ lizzart_zardonicz inspired by Red Rising by Pierce Brown
- Cutlery Set by @warickaart inspired by Warcross by Marie Lu
- Five and Six of Wands inspired by Spin the Dawn by Elizabeth Lim
- This Golden Flame by Emily Victoria
– Pin: “Plenty of humans were monstrous, and plenty of monsters knew how to play at being human.” from Vicious by V.E. Schwab
Things I’ll use: So the fairy lights! I love them. They are already up on my shelves. The pillow case I’ll use one day. The cutlery set is awesome, however be weary of the knife. It is SUPER sharp and pointy. It could be a real weapon, my goodness.
Book: Yeah the book looks pretty. That’s all I got. I am so far removed from the hype of what is new and what is good and what is being hyped up on social media. So I know nothing. I guess that’s a good thing. Means I got nothing to lose.
This box was really pretty. I am excited for the book, you know in the same way I’m excited for all the other books that I haven’t gotten to at all. This is to say, Right to shelf! One day. I swear. I SWEAR. One day I’ll finally crack down on my TBR.
The Text to Speech that I’m using is down. I’ll try to fix this when it is up again. Remind me.