I’ve had this for weeks, and should have given it to you at the beginning of the month. Guess what I didn’t do. Please note that this is a running thing at this point. I just held off on doing just about everything but sewing, this month. Hence no YP chapters for the last two weeks. I just really wanted to get my sewing done. I did not, but enough about that!
September 2020 Fairyloot Box: Under the Sea.
At a certain point, I stopped looking at the FL spoilers because they were so far in the future. BUT right now, I’m excited because that means I got a surprise for this theme and I REALLY LOVE IT.
What the Box contains:
- To Kill a Kingdom Mug designed by @gabrielleragusi inspired by the two main character from To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo
- Unfortunate Souls Keychain designed by @loveyoumorestudio, inspired by Ursula (Disney’s The Little Mermaid)
- Pencil Case designed by Ink and Wonder, with a quote from Sea Witch by Sarah Henning
- Hair De-tangling Brush illustrated by @taratjah
- Ombre Metal Straws
- Postcard from Atlantis designed by @taratjah
- Tarot Cards designed by Katherine Britt, inspired by Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
- Fable by Adrienne Young
Things I’ll use: That detangling brush is my new brush. Like, I needed a new detangler and I got it here. It works well too. So Yes for that. The straws, goodness now I have a boba straw which is awesome. Mug to mug collection, keychain to keychain collection, pencil case to my others, postcard will go with my other display items.
Book: This seems like a great book, too bad I won’t get to it until January at the earliest. The pages look beautiful, and it seems to be really short.
I really loved all the items in this box for their coherency to the theme and how pretty and blue they all were. This is my favorite sort of box (when they are all so coherent in a color). So yay to this! The October box should be arriving sooner than later, I hope at least.
Until Next Time!