Happy Tuesday VoidFriends. You are getting three book boxes today. FL, OC, and UC. This is probably going to be the final UC, so I’ll talk about that in its post. Anyway this is FL and I’m excited!
May 2020 FairyLoot Box: Desert Dreams.
We have been playing catch up for the longest time, which is totally cool. It was due to the pandemic after all. Still, knowing that the boxes are all going to be catching up now? I’m excited. We get the CP and WK books to match QoN soon (Folk of the Air series, Holly Black). I know I usually post book boxes on Wednesdays, however tomorrow is July 1st. I’d rather not spam you with so many posts lol.
Without further ado…
What the Box contains:
- Bookish Tin inspired by We Hunt the Flame by Hafsah Faizal designed by @chattynora
- Bookish Wooden Spoon inspired by Hero of the Fall by Alwyn Hamilton designed by @kdpletters
- Tea Towel inspired by The City of Brass by S.A. Chakraborty designed by @eviebookish
- Desert Bath Salts made by Little Heart Gifts
- Tribal Desert Candle inspired by An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir designed by @wickandfable.
- Sunglass Pouch with a quote from The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury designed by @kitstercronk
- Three and Four of Cups inspired by Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas designed by @gabriella.bujdoso
- Girl, Serpent, Throne by Melissa Bashardoust with Exclusive Cover, Sprayed Edges, Artwork on the Reverse of the Dust Jacket designed by @orikye, and signed.
Tin: We hunt the flame, the light in the darkness, the good this world deserves. – Hafsah Faizal
Spoon: There’s no such thing as just a story. – Alwyn Hamilton
Towel: Often the mightiest things have the humblest beginnings – S.A. Chakraborty
Sunglass Pouch: You can’t choose what happens to you but you can choose who you become because of it. – The Forbidden Wish, Jessica Khoury
Things I’ll use: The tin I’m going to use for the bath salts. I have needed a new bath salt tin for the longest time. These salts, scent wise, remind me of Ren Faire and my Grandmother all at once. Its so perfect. The sunglass pouch I’ll place with my other one, as will my tarot cards. So, you know how I can never use candles? Yeah so screw that. This candle may be the best candle I have smelled in such a long time. It is so wonderful and I need this in a large jar. I love it. So much.
Things I won’t use: The spoon and tea towel I have no purpose for at this time. They will be going into my box for things I might use in the future, but not rn. lol.
Book: I’ve been eyeing this book for a while. Lol it reminds me a lot of Boy, Snow, Bird in terms of design. And I’m not going to lie, I had to do a double take when I first saw the cover because of that. However, this book is a fantasy not a contemporary drama. In terms of cover, this is beautiful. I actually really like this one better than the original variant. I like having the snake pop more than the flowers. Its just beautiful in general.
Alright we have two more book boxes coming to you soon! I am really, really happy with this book box. I can’t wait to talk about all the others! The candle I need to see if I can find in a bigger version.
Until Next Time!