What an absolute mess. HAHA. I panicked about getting this box. But I did finally get it. Which, is great! It took me forever to get this box and then to take these photos.
January 2020 Fairy Loot Box: Moon & Stars
I think that in general, I did like this box but it was less literary than I assumed it would be. I try to not look at the spoilers before the month comes out. Thus I was not aware this box would be mostly FL original stuff. There were only a few book related items.
I did like a lot of them, despite it not being book related.
What the Box contains:
- Moon Phases Necklace by @noverantale
- Starry Fairy Lights
- Moon Trinket Tray
- Illuminae Star Notebook
- Dreamy Moon Pillow Case with a quote by Oscar Wilde and art by @beckythornsdesigns
- Dragon Keychain inspired by Even the Darkest Stars by Healther Fawcett, designed by @dustandpages
- Moon & Stars Paper Clips
- Tarot Cards: Queen and King of Cups inspired by Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir, art by @gabriella.bujdoso
- Women in Moonlight by Isabel Ibanez.
– Pillowcase: With freedom, books, flowers, and the moon, who could not be happy? – Oscar Wilde
– Journal: You Have me until the last star in the galaxy dies. You have me. – Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and Annie Kaufman
Things I’ll use: Tarot cards go with the set. Pillowcase will go ith my other ones. The dragon keychain is going with my fox keychains. I love it so much. I’ll use the notebook as soon as I can.
Things I won’t use: Paperclips. They are so cute but what would I ever use them for? Fairy lights, if I had more maybe. But I don’t. I don’t weak necklaces and despite this one being so pretty, I just will never.
Book: This book is very interesting to me. And I’m not sure if it’s because I’ve been off instagram for a bit, but I have heard nothing about this book. I’m excited for it.
I really thought this box was really cute. Its a nice way to start this month. As a note, Feb’s FL box may be late because of constraints FL has. (Because of warehousing issues). I might get it more in March than intended. Not that, that is surprising. I never post these in the month they come out.
Either way. In other news for boxes, Unicorn Crate is taking a hiatus. We may get one or two more boxes, but I do think this is the end of Unicorn Crate. Am I sad? Certainly, because this is how I found so many interesting novels. The Bone Charmer is still one of the books I turn to for recommendations to friends.
This is sad news all around, but Unicorn Crate store is on sale! Until Next Time,