We got word from FairyLoot that they are addressing the super slow book shipping times for US shipping. I hope that I can start getting my boxes in the month that I ordered them for, not two weeks into the next month. That would be nice.
FairyLoot Box: Defying the Odds (December 2019)
What the Box contains:
- Bookish Microfiber cloth designed by @literarylifeco
- Fire Breathing Queen Pin by @bookmarkd.tattoos inspired by Aelin from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas.
- Socks inspired by The Wrath and The Dawn by Renée Ahdieh
- Pouch by @chattynora inspired by Red Rising by Pierce Brown
- Game of Thrones Pencils
- Magnetic Bookmarks by @pigeon.princess inspired by Skyward by Brandon Sanderson
- Bookish Tea by @thetealeafcompany with art designed by @noverantale. Tea art and flavor are inspired by Ead from The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon
- Tarot cards Knight and Page of Cups, by @gabriella.bujdoso. Inspired by characters from An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- ARC of Wicked As You Wish by Rin Chuperco (exclusive cover and signed bookplate)
- Eight Will Fall by Sarah Harian (Exclusive cover, Embossing, Author’s Signature, Revers Side Art by @crookedyew.)
– On the Pencils: “Fire and Blood.” “Winter is Coming.” “Hear me Roar.” and “Growing Strong.” AKA the house words for Targaryen, Stark, Lanister, and Tyrell.
– On Microfiber cloth: “My favorite game is called how many chapters can I read in one night?”
– On pouch: “Hic Sunt Leones/ Here be Lions.”
Things I’ll use: The microfiber cloth is the best part. I love it. The tea I will drink. I swear. The Tarot cards will go with my others while the pin and pouch will go with their respective pairs as well.
Things I probably won’t use: The socks. I just never use them. The pencils are cool, but I won’t use them either. The bookmarks I will keep but Probably won’t use. Not when I have so many others.
Books: Both of these books I have heard nothing about. That is both good and bad. Good because I have no expectation. Bad because I have no expectation. Both books seem interesting and they are going on next month’s TBR. Hopefully next month I can catch up on FairyLoot books. HAHA.
This box was a little lack luster, IMO. There were some things I loved and most I was just “meh” about. I suppose that isn’t so surprising. I’m going to a convention this weekend so no YP until next week!
Until Next Time,