Happy New Year! This is the last post and comes to you when I reach new year! I know that other parts of the world are already, and have been for a while, in the new year. I have just reached it. Thus ends my count down!
There are only two lists this month for my TBR list. They are both short and, hopefully, easy to accomplish!
Single Novel List
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- On the Come Up by Angie Thomas
- A Constellation of Roses by Miranda Asebedo
- Guest by Mary Downing Hahn
- Inventing Elliot by Graham Gardner
- The Family Upstairs by Lisa Jewell
- Children of Virtue and Vengeance by Tomi Adeyemi
- The End And Other Beginnings (Stories From the Future) by Veronica Roth
- Red, White, & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
- Fierce Fairytales by Nikita Gill
- A River of Royal Blood by Amanda Joy
The Family Upstairs gets read first. I have book club next week and my mother has been asking me for weeks if I’ve read it yet. Then I’m going to read Inventing Elliot, because I really have wanted to for a while. As a note, I am trying to take this month easy after pressing so hard for the last few months. Also diversifying the types of the books I am reading this month just to keep it that way.
Three Dark Crowns Series by Kendare Blake
- Three Dark Crowns
- One Dark Throne
- Two Dark Reigns
- Five Dark Fates
- Queens of Fennbirn (novella)
I have high hopes for this series and finally I am getting to it. It only took months, right? Here we go!
I don’t have many books for this month. I have a convention, as well as am trying to unwind from last year’s mass reading sprint. I read 148 books last year! That is so close to one book every two days. My goal for 2020 is 180 books read! I believe I can do it. (And then my TBR shelf would be nearly empty and that would be amazing. HAHA)
Thanks for sticking with me as I posted for thirteen hours. I hope that you had a great end of the year. Here is 2020! It’s going to be a great year. I can feel it.
Until Next Time!