Yes, I know that this is not a Wednesday, but I got this box in the mail on Friday and I want to share.
April 2019 Fairy Loot box: Dark Magic.
I think that I mentioned it with the first one that I got, that I would get another box in the future in the event that I really wanted it. Well… I really wanted this one. So I got it and I am certainly happy that I did. One can never have too much fantasy YA.
What the Box contains:
- Grisha Verse (Leigh Bardugo) inspired Tote Bag
- Nevernight (Jay Kristoff) inspired Tea Strainer (inspired by Mister Kindly)
- Philosopher’s Stone Soap (HP by JK Rowling)
- Children of Blood and Bone inspired Notebook
- Book Sleeve inspired by V.E. Schwab’s A Darker Shade of magic.
- Emberfall Enamel Pin inspired by A Curse so Dark and Lonelt (Brigid Kemmerer)
- Two Collectable Tarot Cards inspired by Six of Crows (Also Grisha Verse, Leigh Bardugo)
- And our book Nocturna by Maya Motayne
To begin with the things I’ll use: The book sleeve is now going to be used for my IPad. The tea strainer is so awesome, now I can get more looseleaf tea. The note book. To be honest I didn’t think I’d use my other one and I have! This one will be set aside for a while until I need it, but I will use it. Soap for the bathroom, and a tote bag that I can bring along to carry books in.
Then there is our book. I’m not going to read her until after she officially is released (so May) along with my friend who is going to buy the book to read it. I’m excited for it, even though I am not entirely sure what to expect. I do know that now I need the red variant (the variant that will be published to the public.) Apparently the color correlates to a character’s magic. As such, another expense I probably shouldn’t have but will.
My Unicorn Crate box should be coming in by May 3rd (my birthday!). And then my house editions for HP PoA should be here June-September. It depends on when they drop.
That’s all for today,