Hello Hello! How are you all doing? This is the book boxes from March. I am waiting on April and currently going through a mental UGH. But it’ll all be good!
March 2021 Fairyloot: Frozen Fables
What the Box contains:
- Ceramic Mug designed by @monolimeart inspired by The Winternight Trilogy by Katherine Arden
- Phone Ring Holder designed by @ironandinkdesigns inspired by Winterwood by Shea Ernshaw
- Socks designed by @jezhawk inspired by Even the Darkest Stars by Heather Fawcett
- Foiled Notebook designed by @taratjah inspired by Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones
- Headband designed by @catarinabookdesigns inspired by Something Dark and Holy by Emily A. Duncan
- Foiled Art Print with artwork by @warickaart inspired by Spinning Silver by Naomi Novik
- Tarot cards
- The Bright and The Pale by Jessica Rubinkowski
Things I’ll use: The mug and phone ring are so cute. I’ve already put on the socks and their great. I’ve also used the headband multiple times. The NOTEBOOOOOOOOKKKK. I love it.
Book: This book looks really interesting, tbh. I was not expecting a full winter type novel, but I got one and here we go. I love winter themes in books. IDK why, but I like the winter the most so that might be why.
This box was a lot of fun with a lot of really cool things. I really like it and the idea of stopping these boxes makes me so sad, especially when I might have to someday. News coming soon? We’ll see. OH also congrats to the site! We made it to 300 with me doing absolutely nothing for almost three months. WILD.