Here is the second book box of today. I am going to probably get out April boxes next month. Earlier than these ones, I promise, but it is what it is.
MARCH 2021 Owl Crate: Of Witches and Wonder
What the Box contains:
- Sketchbook with art by Talia Skyles (@saphiraas) inspired by The Magician card
- Book Mark Holder designed by Aimee Mae Illustration inspired by A Discovery of Witches
- Springtime Tumbler Mug with art by Macarena Chomik (@mletteringlover) inspired by Sylvia Plath
- Ceramic tea bag rest inspired by Practical Magic
- Roll-on Perfume by Fiction Bath Company inspired by The Year of the Witching
- Sweet & Bitter Magic pin
- Sweet & Bitter Magic by Adrienne Tooley
Things I’ll use: I am actually giving the tray to my friend. I am also probably going to give her the tumbler. I love the tumbler but I think I’m going to give them to her because I think they will be of more use to her. The book mark holder is going to contain my glasses. I’m not even sorry. The perfume smells great, but it did spill a little which sucks. This journal is great. It’ll probably be my new RP journal when I finish the other two lol. They’re almost full rn.
Book: I flipped through this book and saw my name! Do you have any idea how much that freaked me out? Why is my name in this book? Is the character good? Bad? I’m soooo worried. LOL oh noooo.
Hopefully, I’ll be able to give you YP chapters soon. I haven’t given you anything because I haven’t been able to write anything. When I write more, I’ll give you more, I think at least. See you soon for whatever boxes come next!