Alright second book box of the day! Here you go!
January 2020 Fairyloot: Greek Mythology
What the Box contains:
- Trinket Dish featuring Eros & Psyche designed by @taratjah
- Book Sleeve inspired by Circe by Madeline Miller designed by @chattynora
- Enamel Bookmark depicting Athena designed by @monolimeart
- Wooden Spatula inspired by Lovely War by Julie Berry designed by @kdpletters
- Iron-on patch featuring Medusa designed by @alyesasworld
- Art print inspired by Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan designed by @arz28
- Tarot Cards inspired by The Wrath and The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh designed by @arz28
- Lore by Alexandra Bracken
– Book Sleeve: “But in a solitary life there are rare moments when another soul dips near yours as stars once a year brush the earth.” – Madeline Miller
– Wooden Spoon: “Did you know food is infinitely more scrumptious when you’re in love?” – Lovely War, Julie Berry
Things I’ll use: A lot of what is in this box is getting sent to my friend in Ohio in the form of a care box. This includes the trinket tray, the book mark (although I LOVE IT. She loves Athena more), the spoon, and my OC Lore copy. I actually like this version of the book much better (may be the snakes). The tarot cards go with my others, and finally I have more patches for my patch jacket! Its Medusa which is super cool. Also the book sleeve!! I love it. I might have a ton of book sleeves lol. Is it worth it? Def.
Book: I love this cover of Lore, with the complete minimalism. Also the orange pages and snakes on the pages and the spine? YAAAAS I love it. I didn’t think that I needed this book, but I love it. Ugh. I’m never going to know what the book is on my shelf lol.
In general this box is really nice, and I’m giving most of it away. I need to get a new book for my art prints. If anyone has any recommendations let me know! The current one I have, is nice and all but IDK if I want to keep it or not. Anyway! More stuff coming to you sooner or later!