Woah? Are we really jumping back to April? Yes.
April 2021 Fairyloot Box: Hidden Identities
I know what you’re thinking. MM thanks for finally posting this. lol I KNOW it’s taken me months to get this to you. Am I sorry? Not remotely. Because I took this much time I have more boxes that can get to you quickly. I have Owlcrate June and Fairyloot May. We have enough to get into July! This means consistent posts from me. Can you really ask for anymore from me? Sure you can, but will it happen?
What the Box contains:
- Metal book ends inspired by The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien designed by @jezhawk
- Sap inspired by The Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh made by Little Heart Gifts
- Tote Bag inspired by Blood and Ash by Jennifer L. Armentrout, designed by @arz28
- Enamel Pin inspired by Daevabad Trilogy by S.A. Chakraborty designed by @_iceydesigns
- Filed bookmarks designed by @talia.nobel. Inspired by The Poppy War by R.F. Kuand, Blood Heir by Amelie Wen Zhao, and An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- Tarot cards inspired by Serpend & Dove by Shelby Mahurin designed by @morgana0anagrom
- The Prison Healer by Lynette Noni
Things I’ll use: Book Marks go to book mark collection, and pin to pin flag. The tarot cards go with the collection. The bag with my other bags for reusable bags and then the soap will go to my shower. The book ends. These… How can I use them? I need a special place for them so that they can be SEEN. I need to find somewhere, they are so pretty, my goodness.
Book: This book is pretty, and the concept of a healer in a prison is cool. I really didn’t want to read too much on the blurb cuz I did not want to spoil myself.
So here is April, a long time coming. I know. I am not sorry in the slightest at this point. You’ll get the next FL next week! See you later.
Until Next Time,