Good day to you all! I hope you are having a great one! This is the second book box for the month. 2/4 coming at you right now! I hope that your week is going great. Right now, I am doing my best to work on all the projects that I have let fall to the way side this month. This means scanning and getting rid of things. It means printing and cutting. Pasting, and filing. It means cleaning so much that needs to be cleaned and working on habits that I needed to fix lol. But enough about that for now.
July 2020 Fairyloot Box: Resilient Royals.
So, when I got this box, one of my candles melted and it will not be pictured below. I was remelting it, so that I could use it and forgot all about it when I took the photo. Whoops!
What the Box contains:
- NOT PICTURED. NOT GOTTEN. Food tray, inspired by Winter by Marissa Meyer. Artwork by @eviebookish. (I didn’t get this item, for there were not enough for the boxes)
- Royal Card Holder designed by @jezhawk, inspired by The Queen’s Rising by Rebecca Ross
- Magnetic Bookmarks designed by @isabelwriter09 inspired by Woven in Moonlight
- NOT PICTURED. Ash Princess Candle made by @inthewickoftime inspired by The Ash Princess series by Laura Sebastian
- Crescent City Cushion Cover designed by @chattynora inspired by Shielded by Kaylynn Flanders
- Art print illustrated by @dominiquewesson inspired by The Bear and The Nightingale by Katherine Arden
- Tarot cards inspired by The Shades of Magic Series by V.E. Schwab
- Shielded by Kaylynn Flanders
Things I’ll use: I’ve already used the card holder multiple times. This candle might be the most beautiful smelling candle ever. I didn’t know I needed it until I got it. The tarot cards go with the others. The book marks I sent to my friend. The cushion cover has gone with all my other pillow cases, and the art print will go in my art book.
Book: This seems like an interesting book. I’ve read about it, but I’m really not sure how high up on my TBR that it is. As it is rn, I think that I’m going to put it on hold for a long while, until I can cut down my TBR more.
This box was a mixed back for me. There were some things, I loved, but I’m still irritated about the tray. I’m not angry that I didn’t get it, but that they didn’t tell me. When I got the notification that I’d get a refund for an item I would not get, I was like “that’s fine.” What bothered me was that they said they wouldn’t tell me what it is, in order to avoid spoilers. It, honestly, pissed me off. Just tell me what I’m not getting. Don’t make it some big secret. I’m not going to get it. At all.
Whatever I guess.
The candle makes up for all ill will I have towards this box in general. So! Until Next Time,