Hello everyone. Happy May 1st. My birthday is on Sunday, so I’m not sure how much reading I’ll get done this weekend. However! I will be giving you YP and book reviews. Do not be worried. LOL.
There are three different lists this month. Here they are! As always I might add more books to this, depending on what happens over the course of the month.
Single Novel List
- A Game of Wings and Marks by Rebecca Crunden (not pictured)
- Girls of Storm and Shadow by Natasha Ngan
- Ruthless Gods by Emily A. Duncan
- Incarnation by Alice Hoffman
- These Divided Shores by Sarah Raasch
- The Life Below by Alexandra Monir
- Shadow & Flame by Mindee Arnett
- Infinite by Jodi Meadows
- Asunder by Jodi Meadows
- Wayfarer by Alexandra Bracken
- State of Sorrow by Melinda Salisbury
So A Game of Wings and Marks is a requested book review. So it’s at the top of my list as soon as I finished Crescent City and All Your Twisted Secrets (see below), for those are both next week for book club lol. After that I’ll just work through this list how I see fit. It doesn’t seem impossible, just daunting because I’ve had these to read since October lol. These take priority after Book Club books.
Books for Book Club
- House of Earth and Blood (Crescent City 1) by Sarah J. Maas
- All Your Twisted Secrets by Diana Urban
- The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell
- Pride by Ibi Zoboi (pictured above)
Like most months, these books take priority. However, only the first two are at the beginning of the month. The other two are at the end of the month. All Your Twisted Secrets are due on the 5th LOL. Unfortunately, I had to get my OWLs done before I got to this, so today (the 1st) is the first day I can get to it. I’ll probably have it read by Monday.
Extras that I Just Need to Finish
- Fire and Blood by George R.R. Martin
- The Golden Compass by Phillip Pullman
- The Subtle Knife by Phillip Pullman
- The Amber Spyglass by Phillip Pullman
- House of Cards by C.E. Murphy
- Hands of Flame by C.E. Murphy
I just need to finish these and get them off my shelf. I have to. Have. To. LOL These books will be on every reading list from this point on, until I FINISH THEM.
I’ve already planned my reads for June and July, and unless something changes drastically, I’ll be going with that plan. June will be classics, aka no reviews. It’ll help me reset a bit. July will be for completing series, which will help me focus again for AUGUST and NEWTs. I’m going to decimate my TBR in August, I just know it.
Until Next Time!