I am so sorry that I have been behind. I did not expect to be so wiped after traveling. Part of it has to do with how I immediately went back to stage work when I got back, and haven’t had time to really rest. I promise I am today, even though I work all day tomorrow on stage stuff again.
Lol, but you aren’t here for me to ramble about life. It is time for this unboxing!
February 2020 FairyLoot Box: Rule Breakers.
What the Box contains:
- Lip Balm inspired by Malachiasz from Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan, by Little Heart Gifts
- Foiled Scarf inspired by Silas from Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson, designed by @taratjah
- Serpent & Dove Mug painted by @merwildandco, (inside art by @taratjah)
- We Hunt the Flame Art Print by @noverantale
- Mordor Luggage Tag by @bookmarkd.tattoos and @loveyoumorestudio
- Foil Bookmarks, and sticker inspired by Nevernight series by Jay Kristoff, designed by @novertale
- Tarot cards inspired by Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor, designed by @gabriella.bujdoso
- Book: The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller
Bookmark 1: Never flinch, never fear, and never, ever forget – Jay Kristoff
Bookmark 2: The books we love, they love us back and just as we mark our places in the pages, those pages leave their marks on us. – Jay Kristoff
Sticker: Too many books, too few centuries – Jay Kristoff
Art Print: After all love is an excellent motivator to kill. – The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller
Things I’ll use: Most of this, actually. Other than the Luggage Tag, all of it has a place and will be used. I really liked the items in this box. My favorite item was the foiled scarf. I also loved the bookmarks and sticker as well.
Book: I was originally not sure when I would get to this book, since I’ve been so behind on my FL books recently. However, it is one of the books for my book club in March, so I have a big reason to read it. Yay!
In other news, I know that this is a short review of the box. I’m still adjusting to being back at home. I have to get back into the swing of things and posting again, as well as everything else I used to do with my time.
I hope you understand.
I will have another tea post next week, for more teas I got while over seas and the ones I got in book boxes (finally). Otherwise, I hope you are all having a lovely week. You get four chapters for YP this weekend. February Wrapup will come tomorrow.
Until Next Time,