Last Box for today is Unicorn Crate. I know that I gave you a lot of posts this week already. Just stay prepared, I suppose. Since this will not be the case next week. I was tempted to post this next week but then I decided against it.
Unicorn Crate: Fictional Families (November 2019)
What the Box contains:
- Enamel Pin of “The Burrow” by Brio & Brandish, brioandbrandish.etsy.com
- Apron inspired by the book designed by Unicorn Crate
- Coaster set inspired by Gilmore Girls designed by Unicorn Crate
- Unicorn Foil print scarf by Unicorn Crate
- “Hansel & Gretel” candle by Wick & Fable, wickandfable.com
- Twelve Dancing Princesses art print by Jessica Gadra, jessicagadra.com
- A Constellation of Roses by Miranda Asebedo with note from author and signed bookplate
– Pin: It’s not much but it’s home – Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
– Apron : McCabe Bakery & Tea Shop / est. 1919 / baked fresh daily / ardent apple / never-lonely lemon / bracing blueberry – Inspired by A Constellation of Roses by Miranda Asebedo.
Things I’ll use: Enamel Pin goes on the flag. Apron, I’ll probably end up using. Print will go with the other prints. Scarf will go to my cousin.
Things I probably won’t use: The candle, because I don’t use them ever. The coaster set I’ll probably give to someone that likes the series.
Book: I always have faith in the Unicorn Crate books. This book does not fail on that. I also, have not heard of this book either, but it sounds amazingly hilarious. Pretty simple, and hopefully a standalone.
There wasn’t much to this box. Or rather I was far too hyped for the QoN Collector’s box. I’m not sure, but I am sure I’ll like the book. I’ll see you all next week with what ever I can plan to somehow counterbalance all the posts for this week. I’m not sure I’ll be able to, but I’m going to try. Until then!