Here we go! September book box! In OCTOBER. I love October. And this box was a great way to start the month. If anything I am a bit sad that since the new shipping company for America began shipping, I’ve been getting my boxes so late. Or at least it feels that way. Two out of three I’ve gotten the month after. I suppose that happens.
It’s fine. lol I’m much happier with it having come in October anyway.
FairyLoot Box: Witches Be Crazy (September 2019)
What the Box contains:
- Canvas Tote Bag by FairyLoot
- Deck of Cards. Illustrations based on Charmed and Sabrina by @obsidiayan, and illustrations from Throne of Glass and Serpent & Dove by @crookedyew
- Fluffy Witch Socks brought to us by FairyLoot
- Not Your Basic Witch Enamel Pin by thatslovelydearshop
- Cauldron Bath Bomb hand made by @littleheartgifts
- Metal Straws by FairyLoot
- Just As Sane As I Am sticky notepad by Fairyloot inspired by Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter.
- Two tarot cards (The High Priestess and the Ace of Cups) by @loweana.art inspired by Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Book: Serpent & Dove by Shelby Maahurin with gold sprayed edges, signed, and artwork on the reverse dust jacket (by @_saintdri)
Things I’ll use: Who doesn’t have enough tote bags? Apparently me. This will be used, if not as a shopping bag then to carry items. TBH I really should just use all the totes I get as shopping bags. It’ll make like all that more easy. The Witch Socks I’ll use cuz they are cute. Pin is going on my banner. Bathbomb will be used. Metal Straws? Just what I needed to complete my set of on the go utensils. This is fantastic. Notepad will be used at some point.
Things I probably won’t use: The cards are cool AF, but I don’t know if I’ll use them. I don’t want to ruin them!
Book: I almost screamed when I saw this book. I’ve seen the book all over my social media for weeks. This book is so hyped, although I have no idea what it is about. It was on my to buy list. Please help. October is going to be such a powerful month for books. How will I make it?
Sheer will and motivation, I suppose.
I don’t have much else to say, other than we are slowly working our way to November and all the books that I get in November. I’ll figure out when I’m finally going to do the YT stuff. Soon, hopefully. IDK tho. We’ll see.