Hi! yes, I’m 100% addicted to books. What else is new?
So my friend (sister like childhood friend who’ve I’ve known longer than I knew how to hold my head up on my own) had me go to the bookstore with her.
Mistake #2: she wanted to buy books.
Needless to say I was trapped in my own addiction and found myself rummaging through the shelves for the books I just had to own because I’ve been dying to have them. (Anyone want to say, a break in your block? No promises yet). I found more books that I just need to read. So, yes. I got a few books.
What I got:
- the witch doesn’t burn in this one by amanda lovelace
- 2fish by Jhené Aiko Efuru Chilombo
- The Night Angel complete Trilogy 10 year Anniversary edition. by Brent Weeks (Lowkey did not need this, since I own the books. Highkey totally did)
- Stormcaster by Cinda Williams Chima
- Deathcaster by Cinda Williams Chima
When I say I didn’t need the Night Angel Trilogy book, I really didn’t need it. But my heart screamed at me to buy it. It was a total impulse move but no regrets. Otherwise, I’ve been waiting to read the other novels for, like, ever. This is going to be a bit of fun reading them all.