This was my first Fairy Loot Box, and it’s theme was: Starcrossed Swoons.
What was inside?
- Customary Spoiler Card, with September’s Art
- Art for the book with Letter from the Author
- Customary September Edition Insider Scoop booklet
- Bella and Edward Candle by Nerd Poured Candles
- Mal and Alina Shea Butter
- Prythian Shoelaces designed by Fictiontea Designs based on A Court of Thorns of Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- Dreamer Apron designed by Literary Life Co. with a quote from Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
- Love Rune Enamel Pin for Shadowhunters by Fictiontea Designs
- Angelic Fire Candle Matches by Fictiontea Designs
- Bookmarks: Fairy Loot September Bookmark, Tempests and Slaughter Bookmark, Mirage Bookmark
- Swoon-worthy Postcard Set with art from various artists based on various titles
- Muse of Nightmares postcard
- Constellation Notebook with a quote from The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
- Queen of Air and Darkness sampler
- Book of the Month: Mirage by Somaiya Daud with exclusive cover, sprayed edges, and signed.
Image: (I would retake for the Shea Butter but I did not)
The book this month is Mirage by Somaiya Daud, which I find hilarious. Before I opened this box, I had listed it down on my “books to buy” list because I wanted to read it. Surprise! I got the book. Cue happy dance.
Will I love the book? That is yet to be known. The recent YA novels that I’ve read haven’t really been making me giddy. This is not to say they are bad, just that there is little “hype.” I still look forward to the read, and when I do, I’ll post my review.
Things in this box I can’t use: candles. My father has an allergy to scents (candles, perfumes, body lotions) and since I am still living at home, this makes candle usage difficult. It’s okay, I got an apron as well and a journal. One can never have too many journals, after all.
Will I buy a Fairy Loot Box again? I want to, but they are expensive for what I do get. Plus I’m shipping from the UK to the USA so even more expensive. I will buy again in the future for a theme that I just must have. Until then, I’ll collect the book titles and keep a look out on where to find them.