I’ve been holding out on these book boxes for way too long. You are going to get June, July, and August before September, hopefully. Hopefully. We’ll see. If not, then one day later. IDK we’ll see where it goes from here. I am going to be getting rid of this subscription. For now, here you go.
June 2021 Owl Crate: Go Your Own Way
What the Box contains:
- Terrasen Lunch Tote by Janine Lecour inspired by Throne of Glass
- Foil art print illustrated by @kimcalika_art inspired by Strange the Dreamer
- enamel bottle opener designed by Pineapple Sundays inspired by The Starless Sea
- water bottle by Macarena Chomik with a quote from Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe
- Decision coin designed by iron and ink designs inspired by the Fable duology
- Sisters of the Snake by Sarena and Sasha Nanua
- pin for Sisters of the Snake by Icey Designs.
Things I’ll use: The bottle, I am saving. The print is lovely. THE BOTTLE OPENER IS EVERYTHING. The lunch tote I’m going to be giving away and the decision coin goes with my magic items.
Book: This book seems very interesting. I won’t be getting to it any time soon, but it is something I will plan to read when I do have the time.
In general I have realized that I am getting way too many books that I am not getting to. It is one of the reasons I will be stopping this book box subscription (other than the fact that I get duplicates). I never really cared for items or for limited editions of books, outside the ones I really wanted. I think that by dropping my book box subscriptions, I’ll be able to save up for the big specials that I really want, especially since my tastes are changing for books once again.
See you at the next box!