ALRIGHT! It is November! This month will probably be a mess for me as I struggle to get things turned in and work on applications, but you know what? It’s worth it. I’m not taking pictures of books this month because I am way too lazy to do so. They are all going to be classics that I own, probably, and unlike normal my lists are going to be three, but based on what we are planning this month for book clubs, and books I’ll read if I finish the others.
So let’s jump right in!
- Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe
- The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain
- Andersen Fairy Tales
- The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood by Howard Pyle
- Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Atlantis the Antediluvian World by Ignatius Donnelly revised by Egerton Sykes
- journey to the Center of the Earth by Jules Berne
- Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
- The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling
- The Call of the Wild and White Fang by Jack London
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
- Gulliver’s Travels by Jonathan Swift
This is going to be the first list that I read.
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
- The Agony and the Ecstasy by Irving Stone
- The Art of War and other Classics of Easter Philosophy compiled by Canterbury Classics
- This Side of Innocence by Taylor Caldwell
- East of Eden by John Steinbeck
- The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
- Billy Budd and The Piazza Tales by Herman Melville
This will be what I read after the first list, if I finish it.
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab (I know I said I would read it last month, but I did not)
- Star Daughter by Shveta Thakrar
Here are the books that I’m reading for book club this month. There are only three, luckily. A few on this list that I was planning for a while anyway.
I do have my plans for December, January, and February decided. December will be Dragons. January will be Princesses. February will be for Manga. Basically every book that I have that fits Princesses will be read in January. A lot of those books I’ve been hoarding will be in January. March I might to Catch up too, depending on if I want to save books for April’s read-a-thon. I do know that at some point I will want to get all the Cassandra Clare that I own. I am probably gonna solidify it more as I approach January, because I would like to cut down my ever growing TBR more. See, I did, but then I failed and got even more books than I did at the start of this year.
I think I might create a curated list of my TBR on my good reads. Or on this site. Not sure. Either way, I have a lot of books to get through. Good luck to me!
For now that is all I have to say.
Until Next Time!